Sunday, December 1, 2013

When ever you go to the pool or beach, place your phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. You can still use the phone through the plastic with your wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!

When ever you go to the pool or beach, place your phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. You can still use the phone through the plastic with your wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!
When ever you go to the pool or beach, place your phone in a snack size ziplock baggie.  You can still use the phone through the plastic with your wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!

Download whole gallery
How to clean your glass cooktop. Hopefully, my next house will not have one, but need for now!
How to clean your glass cooktop. Hopefully, my next house will not have one, but need for now!

Download whole gallery
São Paulo’s new phone booths
São Paulo’s new phone booths

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment