Thursday, December 5, 2013

When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!

Vintage Rotary Phone
Vintage Rotary Phone

Download whole gallery
This flexible, yet strong, phone charger could come in handy (especially in a car to display a map)
This flexible, yet strong, phone charger could come in handy (especially in a car to display a map)

Download whole gallery
When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!
When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie.  I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!

Download whole gallery
Estuche de aluminio para iPhone 4S con juego de lentes integrado.
Estuche de aluminio para iPhone 4S con juego de lentes integrado.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment