Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanks to my 3 hour layover, I found this little gem at Brookstone. My iphone burns through the battery and now I have this handle battery charger to keep me going.

Thanks to my 3 hour layover, I found this little gem at Brookstone. My iphone burns through the battery and now I have this handle battery charger to keep me going.
Thanks to my 3 hour layover, I found this little gem at Brookstone.  My iphone burns through the battery and now I have this handle battery charger to keep me going.

Download whole gallery
Never crack your screen again. The Rhino Shield will make your phone "impact resistant".
Never crack your screen again. The Rhino Shield will make your phone "impact resistant".

Download whole gallery
Love it!
Love it!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment