Saturday, December 7, 2013

So wish i had thought of this! For the beach/pool. Wash out an existing container and store phone, keys etc. Great idea - I hate leaving that stuff around while I'm in the water.

How to Print Photos Right from your Phone at PagingSupermom.com
How to Print Photos Right from your Phone at PagingSupermom.com

Download whole gallery
So wish i had thought of this! For the beach/pool. Wash out an existing container and store phone, keys etc. Great idea - I hate leaving that stuff around while I'm in the water.
So wish i had thought of this!   For the beach/pool. Wash out an existing container and store phone, keys etc. Great idea - I hate leaving that stuff around while I'm in the water.

Download whole gallery
Iphone cases of Cath Kidston... beauteous!
Iphone cases of Cath Kidston... beauteous!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment