Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Phone Scoop ~ I have just located the "Mother ship" to cell phone/network terminology ~ MUST pin so customer service doesn't make me feel like a toddler!

mug
mug

Download whole gallery
Due app. This has saved me multiple times. It takes 5 seconds to jot down a little note to remind you whenever plus it looks slick doing so.
Due app.  This has saved me multiple times. It takes 5 seconds to jot down a little note to remind you whenever plus it looks slick doing so.

Download whole gallery
iPhone Wallet
iPhone Wallet

Download whole gallery
Phone Scoop ~ I have just located the "Mother ship" to cell phone/network terminology ~ MUST pin so customer service doesn't make me feel like a toddler!
Phone Scoop ~ I have just located the "Mother ship" to cell phone/network terminology ~ MUST pin so customer service doesn't make me feel like a toddler!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment