Thursday, December 12, 2013

no email, camera, or texting. Just a phone that can be used anywhere in the world. compatible with any SIM card. perfect for traveling. so simple it's smart!

{Snoopy And Woodstock Phone} Aw! We had one growing up.
{Snoopy And Woodstock Phone} Aw! We had one growing up.

Download whole gallery
This reminds me of my house. I should be able to snap a pic like this at any given moment
This reminds me of my house. I should be able to snap a pic like this at any given moment

Download whole gallery
no email, camera, or texting. Just a phone that can be used anywhere in the world. compatible with any SIM card. perfect for traveling. so simple it's smart!
no email, camera, or texting. Just a phone that can be used anywhere in the world. compatible with any SIM card. perfect for traveling. so simple it's smart!

Download whole gallery
cork usb
cork usb

Download whole gallery
Love the idea of having a pocket for my phone and lens cap while shooting.
Love the idea of having a pocket for my phone and lens cap while shooting.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment