Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's so hard to capture the moment AND be in the moment - there's some great tips here on how to do both plus I love the smart phone app recommendations from the professional photog.

Travel USB Surge Protector by Satechi
Travel USB Surge Protector by Satechi

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
fabric wrapped wire tutorial (I wonder if Wikki Stix would work just as well)
fabric wrapped wire tutorial (I wonder if Wikki Stix would work just as well)

Download whole gallery
It's so hard to capture the moment AND be in the moment - there's some great tips here on how to do both plus I love the smart phone app recommendations from the professional photog.
It's so hard to capture the moment AND be in the moment - there's some great tips here on how to do both plus I love the smart phone app recommendations from the professional photog.

Download whole gallery
Food Photography
Food Photography

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment