Monday, December 9, 2013

It's so hard to capture the moment AND be in the moment - there's some great tips here on how to do both plus I love the smart phone app recommendations from the professional photog.

pretty
pretty

Download whole gallery
It's so hard to capture the moment AND be in the moment - there's some great tips here on how to do both plus I love the smart phone app recommendations from the professional photog.
It's so hard to capture the moment AND be in the moment - there's some great tips here on how to do both plus I love the smart phone app recommendations from the professional photog.

Download whole gallery
New phone cover!! Got to love Chinatown!
New phone cover!! Got to love Chinatown!

Download whole gallery
Jonathan Adler whale pitcher
Jonathan Adler whale pitcher

Download whole gallery
I need a new phone case soon!
I need a new phone case soon!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment