Saturday, December 21, 2013

I like this idea for when I go out of town and need to charge my phone; it's a great way to make sure you don't forget your charger because it certainly stands out! I would like to make one myself with different fabric designs :)

I like this idea for when I go out of town and need to charge my phone; it's a great way to make sure you don't forget your charger because it certainly stands out! I would like to make one myself with different fabric designs :)
I like this idea for when I go out of town and need to charge my phone; it's a great way to make sure you don't forget your charger because it certainly stands out! I would like to make one myself with different fabric designs :)

Download whole gallery
Jonathan Adler Universal Smart Phone Dock
Jonathan Adler Universal Smart Phone Dock

Download whole gallery
Endlessly Handy Elastic iPhone Case
Endlessly Handy Elastic iPhone Case

Download whole gallery
Elasty #iPhone #case #gadget
Elasty #iPhone #case #gadget

Download whole gallery
#Tory Burch #bag #neutral #simple
#Tory Burch #bag #neutral #simple

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment