Sunday, December 1, 2013

HOLD THE PHONE.... you can fill up a KFC bucket with Slurpee at 7-11?! Oh my god. @Hector Ramos Aguila we did college wrong. Let's go back. =)

40 secret iPhone features and shortcuts. I've only read through half and I already feel like I have a new phone!
40 secret iPhone features and shortcuts. I've only read through half and I already feel like I have a new phone!

Download whole gallery
HOLD THE PHONE.... you can fill up a KFC bucket with Slurpee at 7-11?! Oh my god. @Hector Ramos Aguila we did college wrong. Let's go back. =)
HOLD THE PHONE.... you can fill up a KFC bucket with Slurpee at 7-11?! Oh my god. @Hector Ramos Aguila we did college wrong. Let's go back. =)

Download whole gallery
Couch of dreams.
Couch of dreams.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment