Friday, December 20, 2013

Good explanation of RAW and jpeg and when and why to use each. I wish I'd had this when I'd started out -- I couldn't figure out why my RAW photos were so muted!

payphone
payphone

Download whole gallery
Details on the new Facebook photo feature -- makes them bigger {and better!}
Details on the new Facebook photo feature -- makes them bigger {and better!}

Download whole gallery
Wonka Bar phone cover
Wonka Bar phone cover

Download whole gallery
Halftone: Turns your photos into comic strips. So fun!
Halftone: Turns your photos into comic strips. So fun!

Download whole gallery
Good explanation of RAW and jpeg and when and why to use each. I wish I'd had this when I'd started out -- I couldn't figure out why my RAW photos were so muted!
Good explanation of RAW and jpeg and when and why to use each. I wish I'd had this when I'd started out -- I couldn't figure out why my RAW photos were so muted!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment