Saturday, December 7, 2013

Article about posing mistakes-GREAT article and I agree with ALL the tips on posing women! (If you're not a photog, great tips for how to pose yourself. Very helpful!)

Citrus-infusing water bottle
Citrus-infusing water bottle

Download whole gallery
/ Michael Kors
/ Michael Kors

Download whole gallery
Best iphone doc ever from Jonathan Adler. Would look so cute in my house.
Best iphone doc ever from Jonathan Adler. Would look so cute in my house.

Download whole gallery
Article about posing mistakes-GREAT article and I agree with ALL the tips on posing women! (If you're not a photog, great tips for how to pose yourself. Very helpful!)
Article about posing mistakes-GREAT article and I agree with ALL the tips on posing women! (If you're not a photog, great tips for how to pose yourself. Very helpful!)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment