Saturday, December 14, 2013

Another pinner said: "I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way." Especially helpful is the instruction on how to do corners.

Your phone finds your lost keys and your keys find your lost phone. Genius
Your phone finds your lost keys and your keys find your lost phone. Genius

Download whole gallery
Organizing photos
Organizing photos

Download whole gallery
Soft Mint Green Calls
Soft Mint Green Calls

Download whole gallery
Add a sticker to things you lose a lot, then track them with the device.
Add a sticker to things you lose a lot, then track them with the device.

Download whole gallery
Another pinner said: "I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way." Especially helpful is the instruction on how to do corners.
Another pinner said: "I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way." Especially helpful is the instruction on how to do corners.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment