Thursday, November 28, 2013

Glue fabric to Wal-Mart roller blind! Smart! OH my word...how did I not think of this! I love this idea

Dribbble - Phone.png by Kerem Suer
Dribbble - Phone.png by Kerem Suer

Download whole gallery
Braille Mobile Phone Concept Should Become Reality
Braille Mobile Phone Concept Should Become Reality

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Keep cash, cards and your phone secure on your wrist. I need the red one please.
Keep cash, cards and your phone secure on your wrist. I need the red one please.

Download whole gallery
Glue fabric to Wal-Mart roller blind! Smart! OH my word...how did I not think of this! I love this idea
Glue fabric to Wal-Mart roller blind! Smart! OH my word...how did I not think of this!  I love this idea

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment