Saturday, November 30, 2013

A pinner says,"Ok, I just tried this and it seriously did work. I did it twice on a burner that's had scorch marks for a year or more and they're gone! For anyone as OCD about cleaning as I am, this is a must! I would be prepared to do it at least twice, more if you've got bad burns. This really works!!!"

A pinner says,"Ok, I just tried this and it seriously did work. I did it twice on a burner that's had scorch marks for a year or more and they're gone! For anyone as OCD about cleaning as I am, this is a must! I would be prepared to do it at least twice, more if you've got bad burns. This really works!!!"
A pinner says,"Ok, I just tried this and it seriously did work. I did it twice on a burner that's had scorch marks for a year or more and they're gone! For anyone as OCD about cleaning as I am, this is a must! I would be prepared to do it at least twice, more if you've got bad burns. This really works!!!"

Download whole gallery
OMG.
OMG.

Download whole gallery
LOVE this for summer!
LOVE this for summer!

Download whole gallery
Putting your phone on airplane mode will stop ads while you're playing games
Putting your phone on airplane mode will stop ads while you're playing games

Download whole gallery
StickNFind Bluetooth stickers let you track any object with your phone
StickNFind Bluetooth stickers let you track any object with your phone

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment